If you or anyone in your party has traveled out of Canada in the past 10 days, has been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19, or is not feeling well, please postpone making plans to travel to Creekside Crossing Campground.
To minimize Covid-19 exposure, Creekside Crossing Campground has a complete sanitization procedure in all outhouses, and communal areas, including playground ,garbage facilities, and information booth. Hand sanitizer is available outside of every outhouse and we ask that you use the sanitizer before entering any outhouse and again upon exiting any outhouse. Additionally, inside each outhouse is a spray bottle of sanitizer that you may use to sanitize the toilet seat and door handles for your additional safety.
Maintain the 2-meter (6-foot) social distancing procedure currently in place in the province of BC. Remain outside of campsites which are not registered to your use. Ensure that that any guests you have visiting you are adhering to these rules and whenever possible minimize your guest visitation at Creekside Crossing Campground to a minimum.
How you can reduce the spread of Covid-19
- Use a tablecloth on your picnic table.
- Take your garbage with you, do not use communal garbage facilities.
- Remain in your own campsite as much as possible during Covid-19 restrictions.
- Wash your hands regularly or use sanitizer when washing is not possible.
- Maintain the 2 meter (6 foot) distance.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer.
- Reduce or refrain from any visitors while camping.
In case of emergencies.
Powell River Hospital General Hospital
Powell River St John Ambulance Service